So we can help you quickly, click on who you are
Haulage Exchange is a tried and tested ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day haulage and express freight delivery operators. We help our member businesses to improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships in the industry. /more
Increase profits by eliminating ‘Dead’ mileage – by using the tools on Haulage Exchange you can increase your vehicle utilisation and in turn increase the profitability of your transport work.
- Dispatch Managers can post unused capacity (dead mileage) on the Exchange
- Drivers can post journeys (dead mileage) with ‘One Click’ on our mobile application
- Dispatch Managers can quickly search for available vehicles
Haulage Exchange enables real-time load matching between members creating a huge network of vehicles and experienced professionals. Find and cover jobs, build relationships with members and grow your business without risk.
- 700,000+ movements transacted annually
- Pro-actively managed service
- 4,500+ professional members
- Thousands of vehicles available at any time
Drivers and Companies receive notifications of available transport work instantly by email, via their mobile phone or desktop.
- Communicate with drivers on the move
- Save a selection of pre-defined messages
- Keep a record of all communications
- Create custom contact lists
Our unique smartphone application offers the ability to stay connected to the exchange on the move. Register your real-time availability status and ‘return journeys’ whilst on the move. Receive notifications direct to your mobile about potential transport work wherever you are in UK and Europe.
- Add / edit your availability status and destination
- Collect and send Proof of Delivery (PODs)
- Receive real-time job notifications on the move for new transport work in your current location
2-Way Diary and Accounting Module
The 2-Way diary simplifies the administration involved when dealing with multiple sub-contractors and partner companies. It gives smaller companies accurate reporting on their order book and outstanding balances. Invoices can be raised quickly for both Exchange and non-Exchange customers.
- Complete and instant view or send PODs
- Create and send advice notes and VAT invoice
- Create pay and invoice statement
- Generate detailed reports
Accreditation and Ratings
We strive to maintain a high standard of professionalism amongst our members, setting a benchmark for the industry. Our accreditation scheme ensures that members know who they are dealing with and offers the opportunity to provide feedback for each completed job.
- All exchange members accredited
- View and post feedback about members