So we can help you quickly, choose one of the following
Haulage Exchange is the proven ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day haulage and express freight delivery operators. We help our haulage companies improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships. /more
Reducing Empty Running
Increase profits by eliminating ‘Dead’ mileage – by using the Haulage Exchange you can increase your vehicle utilisation and in turn Increase your Profitability. A typical active Exchange member decreases empty running by over 60%.
– You can choose exactly how you want that fleet capacity to be seen… and by whom.
– Thousands of member haulage companies can quickly search for available vehicles by location, type and destination.
– Benefit from exclusive links to the Courier Exchange where thousands of couriers are looking for Logistics & Haulage companies to carry the loads they can’t every day.
Extend your reach
At any given time there are thousands of member haulage companies, with tens of thousands of vehicles, all over the UK and Europe who are able to help you take on extra work from your customers…making sure you’re always in the right place at the right time, whatever your fleet.
– Easily and safely build and maintain your own networks of partners and sub-contractors.
– Retain visibility of jobs you post from pick-up all the way to POD.
Smart Load Matching
Haulage Exchange delivers real-time load matching between members creating a huge network of vehicles and experienced professionals. Find and cover jobs, build relationships with haulage companies and grow your business without risk.
– Automatically filter by vehicle location, type, destination etc.
– Over 4000 professional haulage companies, freight forwarders and owner operators offering and accepting more than 60 million miles of work on the Exchange every year.
Alerting and Notifications
Get job, capacity and progress notifications instantly by email, smartphone app, desktop or even SMS.
– Streamline communications with pre-defined messages and other tools.
– Keep a record of all communications and associated job details…all in one convenient place.
– Create custom contact lists for private groups, prospective partners and sub-contractors.
Telematics and the Mobile App
Whether you’ve already invested in telematics or want to use our dedicated app our unique vehicle visibility capabilities smartphone let you get more from your fleet. From showing real-time available capacity to hassle-free status updates throughout the job, the Exchange makes it easy to get the job done…and then get another one!
– Collect and send Proof of Delivery (PODs), photographs and electronic signatures.
– Receive real-time job notifications for new loads in your current and projected vehicle locations.
Feedback and Accreditation
We strive to maintain highest standards of professionalism amongst our members, setting a benchmark for the industry. Our feedback and accreditation scheme ensures that haulage companies, freight forwarders and owner operators know who they are dealing with at all times and encourages them to provide feedback for each completed job.
– Over 1 million verified member-member feedback items.
– Our customer support team actively monitors and polices the system for any ‘early warning’ signs of member difficulty.
Teletrac Navman help reduce empty running
Exchange members have been able to reduce empty running from an industry average of around 30 per cent to less than 10 per cent using the rich location based data that Teletrac Navman provides.
The value of visibility for businesses
Gathering, analysing and sharing vehicle tracking information gives opportunity to monitor assets and reduce waste and cost. Transport and logistics businesses now have the opportunity to achieve complete operational visibility.
Exchange dashboards streamline operations
The rapid growth supported by the launch of interactive corporate and owner driver dashboards designed to save time and improve performance by simplifying and streamlining business and operational processes.